It’s relatively simple to use the full version of Theme Hospital with CorsixTH for Android. You will need the following things:
- A copy of Theme Hospital (see the FAQ for known good sources to get Theme Hospital)
- A computer
- A USB cable to connect your device to your computer
Then, follow these steps in order. They are written for Windows but the process should not be too dissimilar on Mac or Linux
- GOG.com users only: Install Theme Hospital on your computer using the installation file as it is downloaded from GOG.com. Important: Take note of where it is installed to! You will need it later
- Plug your Android device into your computer with a USB cable. Give it a minute or two to install the drivers.
- Check Computer/My Computer to see if your device is shown. If not, look in your notifications for an option to enable USB storage. If you get stuck here, check here for instructions with pictures.
- Open up the external storage (or internal if external does not exist).
- Create a folder called ‘th’
- If you use the files from GOG then you need to copy the entire installation directory into this folder. If you use the CD version, you need to copy the entire contents of the CD into this folder. If you downloaded Theme Hospital as a .zip file, you need to extract the entire file into this folder. If it asks if you wish to convert any files, select no. The files you copy should look like this:
- Disconnect the device from your PC.
- If you haven’t done already, download and install the latest version of CorsixTH for Android and run the CorsixTH app. The setup wizard should acknowledge that it has found the game files.